Restoration & Design Studio 201-321-2342
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Rewire all lighting fixtures, including table and floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and sconces.
- Repair and restore lamps, chandeliers, sculptures, silver and bronzes.
- Build lamps and make back plates for sconces.
- Remove dents from hollowware, coffee/tea pots, vases, bowls, trays, etc.
- Reproduce missing parts by casting, carving, and machining (lathe).
- Brazing, welding, silver soldering, soft (tin or lead) soldering of damaged metal ware and metal art.
- Retinning of copper pots, pans, and cookware.
- Replace hair combs, brushes and mirrors of antique vanity sets; also re-silver of original mirrors.
- Reset or replace silverware knife blades with stainless steel blades.
- Repair ivory including carving of missing parts, coffee/tea pot handles and insulators.
- Refinishing and plating all metals: silver, gold, copper, brass, nickel and chrome.
- Antiquing metal surfaces (restore and chemically match patinas).
- Polishing and lacquering all metal objects, including baked lacquer finishes.
- Installing chandeliers and fixtures.
- Creating lamps out of any object.
. . . And much more
MATERIALS WE WORK WITH:
Silver, silver plate, pewter, bronze, brass, copper, gold, nickel, chrome, white metal, wrought iron, ivory, porcelain/ceramics, and wood (sorry no furniture).